How to unlock android phone pattern lock without losing data is most trending this days. People search new ways to remove pattern lock without losing data. Do you know that nowadays, Android has become one of the most commonly used OS which everyone is using. The Android OS is provided by Google and recently, there was an article which gave details on how to unlock android phone pattern lock without losing data. But it had a lot of limitation and lead to formatting the entire data of the user. So, the below given method is the best means of saving your data in the Android device.
It is common for most of us to lose the data present in the Android devices. Losing the precious data can be one of the toughest aspects which we may find it difficult to face and is something which we like to avoid.
There would have been various instances where you would not have been able to recover the given data without using the password recovery tool. Basically, these are some of the major things which most of the Android users use. This article gives a detail description on how to unlock the password or pattern lock without compromising the given data present in the Android device.
How to Remove Pattern Lock Without losing data
Follow the below given steps to bypass android pattern lock without losing data:
1. Download and install Android SDK Tools from here. It is important to run ADB commands.
2. Select the package as per your platform. It is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
3. Now open it and check only Android SDK Platform Tools. Uncheck other packages and click on install packages.
4. One more important thing is that your android mobile should have USB debugging enabled. If its not then this trick will not work on that device.
5. This process will also not be helpful if you doesn’t have the compatible drivers for your android phone. You must be careful while installing your android device compatible drivers.
Procedure To Unlock Android Password Without Losing Data:
1. Connect your locked android mobile device with your pc or computer or laptop via USB
2. Open folder where you installed Android SDK Tools Users > App Data > Local > Android > Android-SDK > Platform-Tools and then click on blank space hold shift and click right mouse button and select open command window here.
3. This will open the command window in your computer. Now you have to add or insert some command in that command window
- First check whether your android mobile is connected or not. Insert adb devices
- Now enter this command:
- adb shell
update system set value=0 where name=’lock_pattern_autolock’;
update system set value=0 where name=’lockscreen.lockedoutpermanently’;
- If above command is not working then put:
- adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key
4. Once this process is done, you need to reboot your android devices. That’s it.
NOTE: USB Debugging must be enabled before the pattern lock. If it is not then this whole process will not work.
When you reboot the device, you would see a pattern lock which gets disabled. So, in this way, you can easily bypass android pattern lock, password or pin without losing data or formatting the device. If you have any problem regarding this, comment below.
Share this amazing trick for how to unlock android password without losing data with your all friends. Bookmark this page to get latest and new updates on how to remove pattern lock without losing data.